In order for your profile to be approved for the Marketplace it must contain the following information:
- A title that best describes you and your primary job function (no company names in your title or name, please)
- Relevant education and proven job experience in your field. You can either upload a CV, link to your LinkedIn profile or simply add your experience directly on your Worksome account under MY EXPERIENCE or MY EDUCATION. If you are still studying you are required to set your experience level as 'Student'.
- Add at least 3 core skills. The more skills you add to your profile, the more precisely you will be matched with the jobs coming in! Therefore, we recommend adding 7-10 skills on your profile.
- A good and comprehensive description of yourself, your skills, your experience and how you can help a potential client
- A professional picture of yourself
'It's a case of the more the merrier here. The more complete your profile is, the better chance you have of getting approved, and landing contracts. '
We generally approve all who meet these conditions and provide a well-defined service. However, we reserve the right to evaluate each profile in addition to these guidelines.
Please note that we do not approve profiles that represent more than one freelancer or a company.
We usually approve profiles within 24 hours. If you have questions about profile approval or want someone to review your profile, please reach out on our live chat in the lower right corner 👉.