If your colleagues are already using Worksome there's a good chance your company already has a company profile set up on Worksome. Chances are that this account includes compliance settings specific to your business. Instead of creating a brand new Worksome account you can request access to become a member of your team on Worksome. This is by far the easiest way for you to ensure compliance and hire smarter through Worksome.
If you're unsure about your company and its team on Worksome just reach out to us in the live chat and we will help you out. If however, you're ready to sign up then keep reading.
Depending on where you are located, go to:
1. To start the process, click Sign up with email.
2. Next, type in your email - it's important that you type in your corporate email. We'll use this to recognise if anyone from your organisation has already created an account.
3. Select your (top secret) password.
4. Now you'll see the below window pop up. It's asking if you'd like to join your team on Worksome. Click 'Go to Teams' to join your team on Worksome.
5. Now you'll be asked to verify your email. Go to your mailbox and find the email verification link and click it.
If you didn't receive an email, check your spam folder, check the email you have provided to us with and then click 'Resend verification email'.
If you are still experiencing problems reach out to our support using the live chat (green chat symbol in the lower right corner).
Q: How do I change my role on the team?
A: Talk to your team admin and ask them to change your role on the team. You can always get help from Worksome's support team.
Q: How do I know if my company already has a team in Worksome?
A: You can always reach out to your Worksome account rep. or Worksome support they will be able to help you get on-boarded to Worksome in the right way.